Sunday, October 2, 2011

What others Saying about Vijay in kollywood





*When i see VIJAY & VIKRAM, I remember me & kamal in 80s --RAJNI--

*I like VIJAY n I’m waiting for VIJAY’s date for My Company --KAMAL--

*RAJINI is DHRONACHARYAR, I'am Ekalaivan, i dont no who will be CHOOSED as ARJUNAN by people --AJITH--

*Only HERO Received next SUPERSTAR award From VIJAY TV.

*VIJAY is the next SUPERSTAR n he will Be the Last SUPERSTAR, there wont Be anymore SUPERSTARS --K.BALACHANDER--

*VIJAY is next MGR, Wherever VIJAY enters he will be no1 --SATHYARAJ--

*VIJAY is my GOD --dance master DINESH--

*Received POPULAR TAMIL ACTOR award in KERALA from AMITABHACHAN

*In TAMIL CINEMA after MGR & RAJINI its VIJAY --dir.AMEER--

*I want to direct VIJAY --VISHAL--

*Whenever population of INDIA increases there will b increase in VIJAY’S fan clubs, most babies r born as VIJAY fans --VIJAY TV--

*I m wondering abt VIJAY’S extra ordinary DANCE PERFORMANCE --SURYA--

*GOVERNED as One of the 10 legends in Dasavatharam function.

*Received MATHRUBUMI AWARD in KERALA from MAMOOTY n MOHAN LAL

*VIJAY is the NEXT SUPER STAR n Every actor should accept this truth without ego --PRAKASH RAJ--

*VIJAY as got adorable fans like MGR got on Those days --ANU HASAN--

*Received STAMP from PM representing TAMIL NADU.

*There is something i want to know, How does actor VIJAY looks young day by day --singer CHINMAYE--

*Received DOCTORATE for his SERVICE towards POOR.

*HUGE No. of Fan Clubs next to RAJNI

*I had never seen a BIG HERO with COOL EXPRESSIONZ while DANCING hard --PRABHU DEVA--

*Only MINIMUM GUARANTEED hero after MGR & RAJNI.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts