Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Actress about Vijay

Actress about Illayathalapathy Vijay

Trisha: I have acted with him in Ghilli, Thiruppachi and Aadhi… He has given me lots of tips about dancing,acting etc., Really, he is an all rounder with lots of talents.

Sneha: I acted with him in Vaseegara. I can’t forget the song in which we did dance movements we did like MGR and Saroja Devi. He enacts comedy very well.

Reema Sen: A very nice person.. I can’t forget acting with him in Bagavathi. He is really a gem of a person. He gives equal respect for everyone. And avoids unwanted chats.

Genelia D’Souza: Normally Hindi and Telugu actors make a lot of fuss even if one film becomes a hit… and will come with a group to shooting. But, inspite of being such a great actor, he is so simple!!! I was like a new face but still u know, how much respect he gave me?

Priyanka Chopra: Though i am a busy actresss today in Hindi, I can’t forget my first movie, my debut movie Tamizhan, and also its hero Vijay.

Tejasri: Madurey was the first movie where I acted with a big star. He dances so well!!! He stunns everyone in takes. But never speaks a lot. Very calm person…

Sonia Agarwal: I acted with Vijay in Madurey. Actually there were 3 heroines, but mine was an important role and songs were hit. It was a nice experience acting with Vijay.

Bipasha Basu: I did a guest role in Sachien because I liked the script of the movie. The shooting was in Ooty, very interesting days… Jolly unit and a calm hero…

Simran: I got introduced opposite vijay in Once More… I had acted with him in 4 films and danced with him for a song in Youth. I like his dance movements very much.

Courtesy: Vijay fans’ special magazine “Priyamudan Vijay”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts