Friday, February 24, 2012

Vijay energized me: Vikranth



Vikranth, who is the main reason behind Chennai
Rhinos emerging triumphant at the Celebrity Cricket League, says he was
energized by Vijay's presence at the stadium during the semi-finals of 
the series in Chennai.
The actor-cricketer, who is a cousin to the 
Ilayathalapathy, says, "We invited Vijay Anna to come to the stadium and
watch the match. He surprised us by turning up to the semi-finals with 
his son Sanjay. His presence energized us a lot."
Stating that he practiced hard for three months for 
the CCL tournament, Vikranth says, "Not just myself, everyone in our 
team worked so hard. More than anything else, we have become good 
friends thanks to the cricket league."
Going down the memory lane, the 'Karaka Kasadara' and
'Goripalayam' actor says, "Though I am not a professional cricketer, I 
was interested at the game right from my childhood. I was part of some 
State level tournaments also."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts